The Cal Poly International Center stands in solidarity with the people of Iran in our commitment to equity, peaceful protests and freedom of speech. These are difficult times and we stand against the violence aimed at Iranian people. We know there are those in our campus community—students, faculty, staff, alumni, and supporters— who are affected by the ongoing crisis and may have family and friends who are directly impacted. Our thoughts are with you and we remain a resource of support for international students and scholars and the campus at large.
Additional resources for the campus community include:
Ongoing support for Students
- Cal Poly Counseling Services provides clinical, educational, and consultative services for students. Call 805-756-2511.
- The Cal Poly Cares program provides one-time emergency grants of up to $2,000 to students who need financial and housing assistance.
- The Cal Poly Food Pantry is a resource for students struggling with food insecurity.
- The Office of the Dean of Students provides support for Cal Poly students. Call 805-756-0327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing support for Faculty and Staff
- The CTLT website has excellent resources on acknowledging distressing events.
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides confidential counseling services to all Cal Poly employees and their families. For information, call their 24-hour support hotline at 800-367-7474 or visit Human Resources.