Back to top


  • Policies

    CSU Student Internal Complaint Process & Contact Info

    Pursuant to the United States Department of Education's Program Integrity Rule, each institution of higher education is required to provide all prospective and current students with the contact information for the state agency or agencies that handle complaints against postsecondary education institutions offering distance learning within that state. Students are encouraged to utilize California State University's internal complaint or review policies and procedures prior to filing a complaint with a state agency. Click here for a copy of the CSU internal complaints process . Should the student wish to file a complaint in their home state please select the state contact from the "Consumer Protection State Contacts" list to file a complaint directly in their state.

Have a Question?

Please Contact the International Center.


International Students and Scholars:

  • Visa Advising
  • Employment authorization
  • Health Insurance
  • Student and faculty exahcnge programs
  • Orientation and other programming
  • Research/Teaching/Internships at Cal Poly

International Students applying to a Degree Program:

Short-Term Non-Degree


Study Abroad:

International Travel Authorization: