International Exchange Programs for Inbound International Students
Cal Poly has individual exchange agreements with universities around the world. You can view the list of Cal Poly exchange programs with our partner universities. Students on exchange programs pay fees at their home university. Other costs include travel, living expenses, health insurance, and books.
View the Cost Estimate for Expenses to get an idea of costs to attend Cal Poly and live in San Luis Obispo.
A Cal Poly academic year is approximately nine months long and consists of three quarters:
- Fall Quarter: Mid-September — Mid-December : Application Deadline: March 1st
- Winter quarter: Early January — Late March : Application Deadline: August 1st
- Spring Quarter: Early April — Mid-June : Application Deadline: November 1st
- International Grade Conversions
- Converting U.S. Semester to U.S. Quarter Credits
- International Credit Equivalency Guide